Animal Damage Control in Houston, TX
Have nuisance wildlife damaged your home? Critter Control is here to help.
If you are dealing with a nuisance wildlife problem, there is a good chance that your home has suffered some damage. Fortunately, Critter Control is here to help. We are a full service animal control company, which means that we not only get rid of unwanted animals, but we also follow up our work by repairing any damage that your infestation has caused. This can include the following types of damage:
- Foundational damage: if rats or other animals have made a home in your basement, there is a good chance that you could be dealing with foundational or structural damage.
- Building damage: unfortunately, it is not uncommon for certain critters to nibble through insulation, drywall, shingles, vents, fascia boards and other areas of your home.
- Landscaping damage: moles and gophers can leave your lawn in disarray, creating unsightly holes and mounds. Other critters can also tear up your grass while looking for food.
- Fire hazards: if you are dealing with a rat or mouse infestation, it is possible that they have chewed through the electrical wiring in your home, leaving you exposed to fire risks.
- Disease hazards: apart from the fact that animal droppings can create a foul odor in your home, they can also create serious health risks for you and your family. These droppings should be removed immediately by a trained professional.
Assisting Homeowners in Houston & Surrounding Areas
Critter Control has been providing comprehensive animal removal services to homeowners throughout Houston and surrounding areas since 1983. This means that our services are backed by more than three decades of experience. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty and free inspections* to get you started, so you would have nothing to lose by giving us a call today!
Are you ready to schedule your next animal removal or damage control service
with Critter Control?
Contact us today to find out how our certified wildlife specialists can assist you.