Animals – such as
opossums – and insects can access entry points within homes and other types
of properties. Rodents, birds, insects, and reptiles are common animal
breeds which are prone to entering through windows, chimneys, as well
as attic and basement spaces. Common factors, including climate change,
temperature, and shifts in odor can attract and trigger animal invasions.
Whether you live near city limits or near a lake, you are guaranteed to
encounter some shape or form of wildlife.
The following are helpful tips that can save your property from the damage
and torment caused by a variety of wild animals in Houston, TX:
- Ensure that all screened windows and porches are sealed and secured.
- Throw away any food or trash in secured trash bins that possess some form
of lock on the lids.
- Close off any cracks in or around exterior doors and chimneys.
- Place fences around garden areas.
- Trap mice instead of killing them since dead bodies are breeding ground
for bacteria and insects.
- Cover yards and surrounding areas with insect killers on a regular basis.
- Spray tea tree oil as an insect repellant around your house.
- Overturn all storage bins and buckets to prevent water build-up, which
results in reproduction of mosquitos.
How Critter Control of Houston’s Animal Removal Services Can Help
Many property owners do not realize that wild animals can cause significant
property damage. If you are experiencing an animal infestation in your
Houston animal removal company understands how to obtain the results you desire in a quick and effective
manner. Our professional team can thoroughly assess the severity of the
infestation and determine a personalized solution to eradicate the issue
once and for all.
With more than three decades of animal removal experience, we offer free
inspections and limited lifetime warranties for all of our work. Do not
hesitate to get back your home’s peace and comfort today.
Contact us and schedule an appointment immediately.