Call our Houston mouse removal experts today!
Since 1983, Critter Control has been a trusted name in wildlife removal. Our fully trained and licensed technicians use the safest and most effective methods for mice removal, so that once the mice are gone, they don’t come back. If you have noticed the signs of a mouse infestation in your home, there are many reasons you should make Critter Control your choice for nuisance wildlife removal, including:
- We back our work by a limited lifetime warranty
- We offer free initial inspections
- Affordable removal services
- Superior customer service, as evidenced by our “Angie’s List of Superior Service” award
If you have mice in your home or have noticed the signs of a mouse infestation,
Call Critter Control of Houston today!
Ask about our 5% discount on removal services!
Common Signs of a Mouse Infestation
Think you might have mice in your home? Consider the following common signs of an infestation:
- Droppings / foul smell
- Chewed or exposed wires
- Holes in your walls or insulation
- Opened or torn food items in your pantry
- Mouse nests (usually comprised of various shredded materials)
- Scratching or squeaking noises originating from inside walls or your attic
Mice Problem? We Can Help!
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- Safe & Eco-Friendly Removal
- One-Time Removals
- Comprehensive Trapping
Have you noticed any of these signs of a mouse infestation in your home? If you have, it’s time to contact the mice removal team at Critter Control! Mice can carry bacteria that can cause disease as well as insects such as fleas, ticks and mites.Our methods are safe for you and effective in fixing your mouse problem for good. We also repair damage caused by mice while they were in your home. Get back to living your life normally! Contact Critter Control of Houston to get rid of your mouse problem today.