Removal of Bats in Houston, Texas
Nuisance Wildlife Removal Experts with 30+ Years' Experience
Bats are an important part of the natural ecosystem. Although they are often feared, they play a crucial role in helping to keep the insect population in control, with each critter able to eat around 500 flying inspects every single night. In addition, they help to pollinate and spread seeds for the growth of new plants. Still, they can be a nuisance should they choose to become your new houseguest. That is why it is critical for you to contact the animal removal experts from Critter Control of Houston if you notice them in your attic, chimney, or rafters.
What Kind of Damage Can Be Caused by Bats?
Not only can bats cause unpleasant smells and loud noises, but they can:
- Leave droppings around your property;
- Be carriers of dangerous diseases; and
- Cause structural damage when looking to nest.
Critter Problem? We Can Help!
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- Safe & Eco-Friendly Removal
- One-Time Removals
- Comprehensive Trapping
Work with Professional Houston Bat Removal Specialists
Throughout North America, there are over 45 different types of bats—each of which pose their own specific challenges when removed. For this reason, it is crucial that you work with a professional who can employ safe, humane, and effective trapping methods.
When you work with our team, you can experience the following advantages:
- We are backed by more than 30 years of experience.
- We offer a limited lifetime warranty to all clients.
- We offer completely free inspections.
- Our trapping services start at only $65.
- We can help to prevent future problems!
If you have a bat problem around your home, do not hesitate to get in touch with us as soon as possible. We can not only identify the point(s) of entry, but we can assess the damage that they caused and then quickly remove them from your home.